منتدى لحظة أبداع
همسات الحب بلانكليزي 613623
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة lkj] منتدى لحظة أبداع يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا همسات الحب بلانكليزي 829894
ادارة المنتدي همسات الحب بلانكليزي 103798

منتدى لحظة أبداع
همسات الحب بلانكليزي 613623
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة lkj] منتدى لحظة أبداع يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا همسات الحب بلانكليزي 829894
ادارة المنتدي همسات الحب بلانكليزي 103798

منتدى لحظة أبداع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى لحظة أبداع

همسات الحب بلانكليزي

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
theloveprince
رئس قسم الدراسي ومشرف همسات الحب
رئس  قسم الدراسي ومشرف همسات الحب
theloveprince

عدد الرسائل : 67
العمر : 31
السٌّمعَة : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/08/2009

همسات الحب بلانكليزي Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: همسات الحب بلانكليزي   همسات الحب بلانكليزي I_icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 16, 2009 12:57 pm

Fairly you stand, my love, In the white roses Of your cherry gazebo Where curls of ivy
glitterAt ebony-blanketed
stars, And the salt sea wind Whispers through your hair A song of love
so sweet That it quickens your breath Like mint and sweet spice,

Ah, would that I held you In the comfort of that timeless space In my heartbreaking love,
Knew the warmth of your embrace While the angels smile above At the tears of gentle
pleasure You bring to my face,
Who could know you in but one measure of time? I am in love, but so far from your mind.
Look here, if you might, Toward this lonesome light that flickers up, Flickers up bright As if
the sun broke through the night, Flickers like a flame in my blood Needing your kiss to rule it
Needing your love to keep it hot For without you it grows pale Ah, for long enough without
you It will slowly fail, Till my heart is not but a spent ember Cold as stone, As the many stones
that lay silent In long-forgotten paths.
Your silk trembles In the evening breeze With ripples Like the ageless seas About your
form it plays With the moon's exotic rays, And I tremble now For I fear That you are not so real As my love for you is dear,

That I am mad with some thought Of an angel in silk Upon a
temperate wind fallen To this earth, And that in vicious mirth The Gods are laughing at my
fate To love a mythic illusion In a state of love's confusion.
Are you true? Are you truly true? Dare I even tell you of my love, To test its turgid waters?
I am gasping at this trap I have beaten myself down Into some chasm of self-pity And the way
to you is painful But my eyes have grown disdainful Of the dark, And wish.. if only for one
moment ..wish To have you see this man that I am This thing that has trembled In the light of
your distant gaze.
A smile, If not a touch, If you would gift me with this much Then this light would not expire
If not your heart's desire, But would stay kindled by the kindness Of your sympathetic smile And
not be held in static blindness Of a love that can not be.
I beg you set me free, One press of your lips upon mine, One heated taste of that immortal
wine That is measured by your breathing Would forever live upon my lips Ever and ever as a
treasure unmatched, No ransom of gold or palace cathedral Would shine as bright in my eyes,
For what is material wealth When it can not hold a true-love's kiss? When it can not bring the
subject of my love Any closer to my heart? For you are close... so close to my heart

همسات الحب بلانكليزي 438002612
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://gr7iraq.yoo7.com/forum.htm

همسات الحب بلانكليزي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى لحظة أبداع :: * المنتديات الادبية * :: همسات الحب-
انتقل الى: